Sunday, September 29, 2013



 Life in Loud Week 5



We had an evening away form work, so I'm thinking hey I can get my Life in Loud photos outside! woohoo. Kaius(my son) requested a picnic:) well I forgot the blanket:) We spent most our evening by the playground, the light there was just horrible, so as we were walking back to the car, ( a tad bummed because of how yucky the light was) I said STOP, here it is! Here's that yummy light! ( you could've guess what kind of look the hubs had:)) but goodness I think my training is finally working! He stopped and said what you want me to do:) Gosh I LOVE that man!

Now follow this link to the amazing Jennifer of Jennifer Lawrence Photography

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet hubby you've got! Light chasers we are... it just can't be helped!!! lol
    Love this set!!!
    xo,
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first photo, oh.my.word! So adorable. I really loved these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, these are precious! I'm touched by the love and interaction (and beautiful light) in the photos. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy light is putting it mildly. Stunning.

    That first image? Nothing like baby toes. So beautiful.

    The one of your husband and daughter? Melt. my. heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Tara - the light is just perfect!!! I love every single image, and I adore that you included that sweet moment between you and your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you went with your gut on these, gorgeous images! <3

    ReplyDelete